Job posting number: #7068660 (Ref:hlj_26839)
Posted: August 7, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Management Assistant – Cutaneous Oncology
- Based in Cutaneous Oncology, the Management Assistant position provides a variety of administrative support functions for department faculty & administration leadership. This includes overall coordination of program administrative support activities to ensure the smooth & efficient operation of the program.
- Administrative duties & responsibilities
- Program & department support
- Faculty/APP support
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrates a high degree of technical competence, intrapersonal skills, attention to detail, independent critical thinking, and decision making;
- Clinical administrative professional with the ability to appropriately coordinate and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Arranging and scheduling of meetings; managing complex calendars with frequent changes; preparation of meeting minutes requiring minimal review for context and content only;
- Preparing expense reimbursement reports, obtaining appropriate signatures, and following processes through to completion;
- Preparation of Faculty promotion and tenure paperwork, updating CVs, and any other administrative requirements of the supported professionals;
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience required; At least one (1) year in a medical office setting involving word processing.
- Requires knowledge of office processes, workflows, and advanced MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under stress of deadlines and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an independent team member that is engaged, proactive, and highly motivated.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.