PATIENT FOOD SERVICES
Job posting number: #7068665 (Ref:hlj_26821)
Posted: August 7, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Patient Food Services:
· Perform services related to preparing and serving food for patients, staff, and visitors using established standards of sanitation, safety, infection control, guest relations, and appropriate to the specific needs of this population
The Ideal Candidate
· Supports co-workers by maintaining attendance requirements.
· Demonstrates willingness to adapt to changing individual and institutional roles, needs, and environment.
· Is dedicated to superior customer service and satisfaction.
· Consistently provides quality products/services.
· Maintains awareness and follows safety policies and procedures applicable to assigned duties
· Assembling and service of patient and cafeteria food.
· Bussing, utility, general cleaning of food service equipment.
· Specific food service equipment operation.
· Follow established departmental standards of safety in food preparation, service, cleaning, and maintenance.
· Demonstrate good rapport and cooperative working relationship with all members of the department and Cancer Center staff.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· No education required, High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· 6 months previous experience in food production and service required. Work experience in non-food service business may be substituted where applicable.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of food service equipment for food production and service.
· Ability to follow oral/written instruction and communicate effectively (speaking and reading) in English
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.