Job posting number: #7077348
Posted: April 15, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionCompany Overview:
True Botanica, LLC, is a small company that creates and manufactures innovative nutraceutical supplements, functional foods, and other natural products with specific health benefits. We sell nationwide to the professional as well as the direct to consumer channels. The physician founders are authorities in the holistic health arena.
For more information about the company, visit us at: www.truebotanica.com
We have an immediate opening for newly created position of Operations Manager in our small, busy-yet-friendly office/manufacturing facility.
Qualified applicants are career minded and will have an interest in an ecologically friendly lifestyle, organic products, and are community conscious.
This is a very exciting full-time position with a lot of responsibility. The right candidate will enjoy working closely with the management team and employees as we continue to build the company together.
The Operations Manager reports and works closely with the VP of Operations and COO. The Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations management: working with production and administrative staff to oversee production and scheduling, training, customer service, shipping and receiving functions, inventory control, quality assurance support, assisting in compliance with GMP regulations and problem solving customer and production issues.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Includes being able to independently perform the following duties after being trained
• Directly supervise and coordinate production and administrative activities for the company
• Have excellent computer literacy--maintain internal databases for day to day operations (EXCEL, Outlook, Microsoft Word programs, etc)
• Experience with inventory management and production scheduling
• Strong detail orientation and paperwork accuracy skills
• Ability to multi task
• Must be dependable and flexible; ability to adapt to changes in priorities and set priorities for staff and self
• Responsible for supervising staff
• Comfortable working directly with upper level management
• Responsible for maintaining facility and compliance with GMP guidelines
• Ability to prepare and revise SOP’s and GMP documentation
• Comfortable communicating with customers (professional/wholesale/retail)
• Ability to work with production to troubleshoot production and process issues
• Participate in the manufacturing process of natural products.
• Work experience and Bachelors degree preferred but we would be happy to give someone an opportunity if he/she is a recent graduate entering the workforce (graduated in nutritional science, laboratory science, biology, or a masters in health administration) or someone re-entering the workforce.
• At least 1 year experience working in a regulated industry/regulated facility, preferred
• Familiarity with operations of a dietary supplement company or natural products company a plus
• Experience supervising employees, preferred
• Some manufacturing or quality control management experience, preferred
• Excellent communication and organization skills with customers and staff a must
• While full time is preferred, the company would consider a part time hire.
Salary and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with background and experience.
Please email Cover Letter, Resume, and Contact Information to Truebotanicajobs@gmail.com with the title of the email ‘Operations Manager.’ No phone calls please