Job posting number: #7151644 (Ref:hlj_46103)
Posted: June 2, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Performs procedures on selected anatomy as requested by the clinician on patients in the following age groups: adolescence 12-19 years, adults 20-65 years and geriatric adults 65 and older.
- Performs a variety of procedures with the knowledge and ability to apply the proper scan protocols needed to visualize the anatomy in question.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Science.
- Has 2 years previous MRI experience in a hospital setting.
- Performs MRI procedures.
- Start IV's and administer contrast based on department protocols.
- Awareness of all MRI related policies.
- Knowledge of cross sectional anatomy to include knowledge of disease anomalies and abnormalities encountered in MRI.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Florida state license required.
- Associate degree in Radiology required.
- Graduate of a Committee of Allied Health Education and AMA accredited Radiology Technology program or the equivalent.
- ARRT certification in MRI required.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.