Job posting number: #7151649 (Ref:hlj_46107)
Posted: June 2, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Responsible for the receiving, reconciliation and distribution of all incoming supplies and equipment delivered to the Cancer Center. Supports the Strategic Goals and the Mission of the Center.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to operate vehicles of various sizes.
- Good customer service skills/telephone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Receipt & Reconciliation of product and equipment.
- Delivery of product and equipment.
- Internal Computer Program Use
Credentials and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required, must obtain a Florida Driver’s License within 6 months of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year receiving experience directly involved in receiving operations within a healthcare facility, medical durable goods management, educational facility or similar supplier/distribution business.
- Use of material handling equipment.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum one (1) year working specifically in Healthcare Receiving department is preferred (may be inclusive of other experience).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with vendor management software and in-person (customer service) interactions preferred.
- Specific Lawson data entry preferred.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.